Finding and following your passion brings you more personal power and awakens you to the beauty of the world. It leads you to the heart of spiritual journey as it changes your thoughts, perceptions, and feelings. Finding your passion does not promise an easy life rather a rich life open to more opportunities and possibilities.
1. Speak your truths clearly – To find your passion it’s important to know what you want and feel connected to your heart’s desires. Be ready to take action and embrace new adventures. Know what really matters to you? What truly makes you happy? Know the things you do best and makes you feel energized and uplifted.
2. Be open for support – It’s important to keep in mind that we are not isolated beings. We are not an island unto ourselves, nor were we meant to be. We need the support of family, friends and a positive-minded social circle that will help us reach our goals. We do best as members of a community.
3. Open up your senses – When you open up your senses, you tend notice and experience more blessings and may feel more peaceful and serene. This allows you to be more patient and be reminded the cycle of nature. When you experience this you can become more positive and calm.
4. Give yourself a time for joy – Waking up in the morning away from busy schedules and having the freedom to do the things that brings you joy? To find your passion you must allow yourself a time for joyful activities. For many people, allowing joy induces guilt as it is not productive and hinders you from getting important things accomplished. But this view of joy is actually a matter of opinion. Experiencing joy is good to your health and is productive. By allowing yourself time for joy you become more focused and passionate in your job.
5. Liberate yourself – A person who finds their passion is a truly wise person. Doing work that reflects your personality, values and heart’s desire brings you greater happiness and contentment. It is easier and liberating when we accept who we are and we allow other people to accept us too.
6. Nurture and feed yourself with affirmations – Affirmations are important in finding your passion in life as it makes you feel secure and optimistic about reaching your goals. A lot of people donít get to their destinations out of fear of failure. You should allow yourself to get upset by some downturns but remind yourself to pull yourself together past and get on track again. Some people might influence you into thinking negative. Itís not so easy to shut them out of your life. But itís easier to practice blocking the negative energies that they bring into your life. It keeps your sanity.
Finding your passion is an ongoing journey and can change many times during your life’s journey. When you do the things that you are passionate about and are in the flow, you allow your life to flourish. You let yourself connect to everything you are in body, mind, heart and spirit. It becomes easier to face challenges better because you are nurtured by doing things you love. You feel more alive, positive, self-respecting, and determined. You live your life with energy, contentment, confidence and joy. You know you are contributing value and positivity to the people in your life.
Setting boundaries in our lives is so important to our well being on all levels: physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, relationship, and financial. In most cases we are asked for something outside of ourselves. We are asked to give of ourselves: our time, our energy or our money (resources). When this happens there are three questions we can ask ourselves. Make sure you are honest with yourself.
Do I have it to give?
Do I want to give it?
Under what conditions?
After asking yourself these questions and answering them truthfully, you can answer the request in a way that honours you and your boundaries. This is most difficult for women to do, we are so used to our roles as caregivers and nurturers. We are not used to or comfortable with saying ‘no’ or ‘not now’, or ‘maybe, if _____’. It is up to us to set consequences if and when necessary. Setting boundaries with younger children may look very different than setting boundaries with a spouse, friends or colleagues.
When you set healthy boundaries, you are practicing self-respect. It isn’t easy at first and you may be tested, in fact, you can count on that. You may be tested several times when you become clear on what is appropriate for you and what is not. This is also positive role modelling for others.
Here’s to the healthy setting of boundaries for everyone concerned.
¸.•*★ Amy Purdy talks about the power of imagination. She explains how our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but by the choices we make. Imagination allows us to break down borders, to move beyond our circumstances, to create and constantly progress.
¸.•*★ I was so touched by Amy’s message that I had to share it here on, “Inspiring Greatness” because that is what this young woman does in her talk. She is such an inspiration. Enjoy.
¸.•*★ Feel free to leave a comment on the video or an inspirational story you have to share…
Simplicity always works best….. Finally, something that takes only a few seconds of work and requires NO technical skills other than simply relaxing and watching a movie.
The Power of Mentorship Movie picks up where The Secret left off and features many of the top Mentors in the world of self-help, finance and internet marketing!
This DVD comes with special workbook and proven eight step formula, plus behind the scenes conversations with Dr John DeMartini, Paul Martinelli, Vic Johnson and Gerry Robert.
If you apply what you learn in the Power of Mentorship movie you can be experiencing amazing changes in your mind, accelerated attraction of your desires and dramatic improvements in your life that only the most seasoned pros in the world of “Attraction” and top achievers knew about until now.